Our mission is to encourage and facilitate consideration of ethics, philosophies, and
religions and the development of our individual values and beliefs; to provide opportunities for fellowship and mutual support; to establish and maintain a vigorous Unitarian Universalist presence in our local community; and to expand our membership.
We are a safe harbor, where people may explore diverse ideas and beliefs and we are
a force for a better world.
Love is the spirit of this congregation and service is its aim. To dwell together in peace and freedom, to seek the truth, and to help one another. These are our goals.
We, the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Associations, covenant to
affirm and promote:
• The inherent worth and dignity of every person
• Justice, equity, and compassion in human relations
• Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
• A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
• The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
• The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
• Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.